My Design Process
The design process, for any of my services, works the same way. If you want a better idea of how things will progress, keep reading!
- Initial Contact. Either by email or phone, we will talk and discuss what sort of thing you are interested in. I will ask you some questions to get a better idea of what you are looking for - mood, colors, audience, etc. A quote and contract (for some projects only) will be delived to you by email.
- First Payment. For any job quoted over $100, a 50% down payment is required. For jobs under $100, full payment can be made at the time of completion. Photo announcements, photo retouching, and digital scrapbooking are all generally under $100.
- Concept Delivery. I will send you some concept art so we can get a better feel for what you want, and you can get a better feel for what you will be getting. More talk about colors and design will happen at this stage.
- Construction Work. This is the part where you get to sit back and relax and I do the work! For web site work, you may be asked to provide content at this stage.
- Review and Finalize. A round or two of final review and we can finalize everything. Then when you are happy...
- Final Payment. A full payment will be necessary before your final product will be deliverd or web site uploaded to your web host.
If you have any questions please be sure to ask.
"Melissa snaps, crackles, and pops. I'd recommend her to anyone. She's absolutely fabulous!"
-Janeen Norman, CEO Fabulous Corporation